Technical parameters of live full hot press
1. The live full hot press steel structure body is made of high-grade structural steel. After welding, it is completely relieved of internal stress to ensure lasting mechanical accuracy.
2. The piston is milled by white milling, precision machining and grinding, with hardness of HRC55o~60o, wear resistance and no oil leakage.
3. The hydraulic system is designed for the production body circuit, which is not easy to drain oil and pollution, and is easy to maintain.
4. The hot plate is precision machined and grinded, with parallelism of ± 0.02m/m (relative to 32 "x46" hot plate).
5. Multi segment programmable controller or computer control screen display system (optional) can be used for pressure, temperature and time.
6. The maximum temperature that can be heated by the hot press is 300 ° C. The circulating pressure is about 5kg/cm2. High temperature and low pressure ensure safe operation
7. The hot plate heat medium oil dual inlet circulation circuit is designed, the temperature is uniform in the same hot plate, and the maximum measured nine point temperature difference is ± 2 degrees.
8. The heating medium system can adopt the electric heating medium furnace or diesel burning heating medium furnace system.
9. Hot press pressure system, hot plate surface pressure 22-45kg/cm2 (350-650 psi).
10. Cold press surface pressure 6-12 kg/cm2 (116-132 psi)
11. IFIX diagram control software and the latest WINDOW XP operating system are used for computer control system. PLC adopts American famous brand AB module. Each computer is attached with more than 5000 sets of production formula memory of UPS (OFFLINE)
12. Trend chart of hot plate temperature, material temperature of each layer (six points, three points into the computer, three points into the external junction box), pressurization pressure, vacuum set value, actual value, etc. (linked to memory for more than one year and can be printed)
13. Password for entering the computer pressing screen: (can be used as the level permission)
A. Non related personnel can not access the operating computer without password
b. Operator password, operable and viewable, but no formula can be modified
c. Engineer password, operable, viewable, and able to modify any material number formula
d. Administrator password, operable, viewable, able to modify any material number formula, and access to any modification record for viewing
e. Any operation error or alarm and program modification will automatically leave a record and cannot be eliminated
14. Temperature, temperature rise time, number of segments; Pressure, time, number of segments; They are all on the same screen, without pagination, which is convenient for recipe management
15. More technical information about live full hot press: http://www.szvstar.cn