Functional requirements of laboratory press
Manufacturing process flow of laboratory press sample:
Basic requirements for molding machine:
1. The sample size is generally 500 × five hundred × 6mm, relatively soft, please consider the convenience of sample taking and placing.
2. Demand temperature range: room temperature - 500 ℃ can be set arbitrarily, temperature accuracy ± 2 ℃
3. Pressure: 0-5 tons can be set, and the pressure holding time is generally within 15 minutes
4. Vacuum shall be maintained during hot pressing, and the vacuum shall be controlled at about 0.1Mpa
5. After the sample is heated and pressurized, it needs to be cooled quickly. It is hoped that it can be cooled by water
6. The parts of the equipment contacting the samples shall be smooth, smooth and rust proof.
7. As it is laboratory equipment, only one sample window is required