Adjustment process of the cutter of the slitter
Most companies know the importance of the slitter knife when using the slitter. Now we will analyze the process of the slitter knife adjustment:
The company's slitter is composed of two blades, which cut raw materials in the way of cutting. The upper knife is adjustable, which is driven by the transmission mechanism to perform up and down reciprocating movement on the sliding seat,
The clearance with the lower cutter is adjusted through the connection of the fixed base, the upper cutter base and the blade. The lower knife is fixed.
Steps of tool change:
(1) Remove the retaining spring.
(2) Loosen and remove the upper and lower knife screws, and then remove the upper and lower knives.
(3) Loosen the screw of the tool holder to take down the lower tool holder, and then wipe the fixed base and lower tool holder clean with a clean cloth.
(4) Replace the new lower blade and lock the screws. (When locking, please spread the locking from the middle to both sides gradually)
(5) Install the retaining spring.
(6) Lock the new upper knife screw.
Knife adjustment steps: clearance adjustment method. When the adjusting screw rotates clockwise, the larger the clearance between the upper and lower knives is, the smaller the clearance is when the adjusting screw rotates counterclockwise.
More technical information: http://www.szvstar.cn