Operation of High Precision Screen Computer Direct Plate Making System
High precision screen computer direct plate making system
1. Form a good habit and confirm that the spindle power is off before turning on the main power. When turning off the main power supply, turn off the spindle power supply at the same time.
2. Install the cutter and drill to tighten the fixing screws.
3. The online light green indicates the online status of the computer and the machine, and the red indicates the offline status. In the online status, the X, Y, Z axis movement buttons are not controlled, which is not a fault.
4. If the cutter head is too deep or too shallow in the working state, press the online key to make the online light red, and the spindle continues to rotate but does not move. At this time, the spindle height can be adjusted to continue online work.
5. When the power is turned on, all the lights on the whole control panel flash. This means that the machine has not been reset successfully. Please turn off the main power supply and the spindle power supply and turn them on after one or two seconds; If the main power supply is suddenly turned off and then turned on in the process of work, the machine will operate randomly because the machine is not completely reset. Do not try randomly.
6. Prompt "Non PCB file" when opening the file. The machine is compatible with the PROTEL ASIC 2.8 file format. If your drawing software cannot output this format, please import the file you designed in PROTEL99 and export the file in this format after conversion.
7. When opening the file, it prompts "No KEEPOUT LAYER". The machine uses the forbidden wiring layer as the outer border of the circuit board. The PCB design file must draw a border line on KEEPOUT LAYER. The line width is equal to the tool diameter (3.15mm).
8. "Out of engraving range" is displayed. There are components or lines outside or close to KEEPOUT LAYER. Please modify the circuit diagram.
9. Press the function key and the machine does not respond. Please check whether the serial port cable is correctly connected: check whether the online light is green.
More technical information: http://www.szvstar.cn