Start up operation of live full layer press
With good quality and extremely stable machine, the machine is favored by many circuit board factories. The following is the standard operation guide for the pre startup inspection and startup steps of the live full press, so that the operator can skillfully use the live full press and standardize its operation. Extend the service life of the press.
1. Check whether the five manual valves of the hot kerosene drum are open;
2. Whether the hot kerosene valve is open;
3. Check all interfaces for oil leakage;
4. Check whether the air pressure is 5-6kg/cm ²;
5. Check whether the oil level of hydraulic press is sufficient;
6. Check whether the vacuum door can be opened and closed normally;
7. Check whether there are sundries on the hot and cold pressing plate;
8. Check whether the cooling tower works normally;
9. Set whether the pressing parameters meet the requirements.
1. Turn on the main power ON, and the power indicator is on;
2. Set the temperature of hot kerosene to 220 ℃ (generally, the set temperature is 20 ℃ higher than the common temperature);
3. Select the hot pressing program according to the stacked plate, and input the corresponding parameters; (Hot pressing parameters vary from factory to factory)
4. The change-over switch is in manual mode;
5. Press the rising key to preheat the hot plate temperature to 140 ℃;
6. Check whether the stacked plate is 6-8mm higher than the load frame;
7. Check whether the kraft paper and cover plate are placed properly;
8. Send the stacked plates to the feeder;
9. Press the skip key to check the pressure of each section.
More technical information: http://www.szvstar.cn