How to solve the surface problems caused by laminate?
Signs of surface problems caused by laminate: poor adhesion of printing materials, poor adhesion of coating, some parts can not be etched, and some parts can not be soldered.
The inspection methods can be used: generally, water is used to form visible water lines on the board surface for visual inspection, or ultraviolet lamp is used to irradiate the copper foil to check whether there is resin on the copper foil.
1. The very dense and smooth surface caused by the demoulding film makes the uncoated copper surface too bright.
2. Generally, the laminate manufacturer does not remove the mold release agent on the uncoated side of the laminate.
4. Copper foil manufacturer applies excessive antioxidant on the surface of copper foil.
5. The laminate manufacturer changed the resin system, thin demoulding or brushing method.
6. Due to improper operation, there are many fingerprints or oil stains.
7. It is polluted by organic substances when being stained with engine oil or other ways during punching, blanking or drilling operations.
terms of settlement:
1. It is recommended that laminate manufacturers use fabric like films or other demoulding materials.
2. Contact the laminate manufacturer to use mechanical or chemical elimination methods. 3. Contact the laminate manufacturer to inspect each batch of copper foil that is unqualified; Ask for solutions to remove the resin and improve manufacturing