Special Hot Press For Synthetic Materials
The German LAUFFER special hot press for synthetic materials is very suitable for fiber composite (GRP/CRP combination, etc.), ceramic substrate (LTCC), film lamination or medical technology applications.
Germany LAUFFER special hot press for synthetic materials can formulate the correct process and production design of the laminator according to your needs.
The available options are:
1. Up stroke or down stroke piston design.
2. Heating method: heat transfer oil or electric heating.
3. Pressing temperature: the maximum temperature can reach 600 ° C.
4. Vacuum system: vacuum system or no vacuum system can be selected.
5. The size of the hot plate can be selected according to the needs of the product.
6. According to customer requirements, additional protective gas (such as nitrogen N2) can be added to the internal chamber of the compressor to prevent oxidation during product processing or meet some special process requirements.
7. Both single hot pressing and cold hot pressing can be selected.
Let us provide you with detailed technical solutions, specific to your requirements.
LAUFFER is your partner for demanding laminating process.
It is applicable to composite material compression molding (combination of fiber